Arkala & District
While the project itself is not a Masterswitch product, various vehicles included in the map will be developed by us.
Arkala is a large, fictional city, based in the UK. The city is powered by the main operator "Greenline", aswell as a few other cowboy companies, for a little bit of competition. A demo for the map will be released on Fellowsfilm in the coming months, and will include roughly half of the 63/64, which is about an hour and a half driving.
Included with the map, will be the MSB eVerest - a 10.8m B8RLE, made to a high standard for operators in Arkala. We have plans for other things to include in the map, but we will announce those in time.
- 6: Arkala - Rignals Hill | via Readcliffe
- 12H: Hospital Shuttle
- 23: Bromford - Castlefield | via Romsley Valley
- 63: Arkala - Pendle Station | via Readcliffe & Cresthill
- 64: Arkala - Pendle Station | via University & Cresthill
- 99: Pendle Harbour - The Crest | via Cresthill
- X2: Arkala - Pendle | via Bournside & Bromford
- X9: Arkala - Bromford Airport | LIMITED STOP via M26 & Tilehurst